Welcome to WarpandWoof.org
Only the Trinitarian Christian worldview has the answer to the question, “How does everything fit together?”
About Myself- I am an educator, speaker, reviewer, and essayist of biblical persuasion with an entrepreneurial spirit. At present, I work as Professor of Leadership, Education & Discipleship for Capital Seminary & Graduate School, Washington, D.C.
About My blog—based on a phrase from my apologetical mentor, Francis Schaeffer—allows me opportunity to communicate my passions through the written word. I encourage folks to understand God’s world through God’s Word, seeing the intersection of all of life through a Scriptural lens.
My goal- as a Hebraic-Christian thinker is biblical synthesis—the essential meaning of Warp and Woof. My zeal is the assimilation, discovery, discernment, communication, and application of true Truth. I don’t care what the subject is; I love all of life.
I strive to publish an essay four to six times a month. Subscription is available through a number of social media venues.
There are five main categories that I write under. They are:
- Cultural-Practical: blogs which engage ideas and expose untruth
- Verbal-Visual: reviews of movies and books
- Biblical-Theological: essays dedicated to understanding God’s Word
- Educational-Teachable: articles wedding the teaching-learning process
- Authorial-Ideological: papers which look for truth in both fiction and non-fiction